Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Free eBook! - DESIGN:BIM - A Guide to Utilizing Design in the BIM Process


DEISGN:BIM - A Guide to Utilizing Design in the BIM Process
Last week marked the one year anniversary of BIM After Dark - Volume 1.  As I have stated before, I could not be happier with the success of Volume 1.  I mentioned in this updates post that I planned on re-launching Volume 1 with some additional content.  Well, here it is!

Customers who purchased Volume 1 emailed me asking if I could create a breakdown of my design process (from sketches to final presentation boards).  Well, I finally did!

"DESIGN:BIM" is a simple, easy to follow, guide that takes you through how I use Revit within my design workflow. Additionally, I would like to invite  all of you to a free LIVE webinar/hangout this Friday to celebrate BIM After Dark's first year!  During the webinar I will be demonstrating some of the techniques I've documented in the eBook and Volume 1.  Also, I will be announcing the release date for Volume 2 at the end of the webinar!  Don't miss it!