Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Building Content Summit 2017 - Are You Going?




Due to scheduling conflicts I will not be attending BILT North America (formally RTCNA) this year... I know, I am sad too...

But!  I will be attending/speaking at the Building Content Summit for the first time this year!

As sad as I am to not be attending RTCNA (crap, I mean, BILT NA), I am excited to attend a focused two day conference about the state of content in Building Information Modeling.  While developing my presentation I realized how many opinions I actually have on building content.  I can only imagine the other 70-100 attendees feel the same!

Will you be attending BCS 2017 this year in Toronto?  If so, shoot me an email, say hi when you see me, or message/follow me on Twitter! (@TheRevitKid)

Also, if you are attending, make sure you joining my session on Tuesday morning at 10:45AM.

Similar to last year's session at RTCNA (now, BILT NA), I will be discussing how contractors use models but with an emphasis on content's (Revit Families, etc...) impact on downstream use of the model (pre-construction, construction, operations, and so on...)

I hope to see some of  you there!!